// Luddite Lounge: iPhone - Can you hear past the Buzz? //
Luddite Lounge Climate Change Action
What Are You Doing About C02?
Pixels with Purpose
www.co2action.com
Save Money Now
Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

iPhone - Can you hear past the Buzz?

Now that all the excitement around the iPhone has begun to subside, I thought I would toss out a few observations that may be counter intuitive to the marketing Buzz.

Being a former crackberry addict, I'm not sure of the value of talking on a device that you need to access to type notes, access phone#'s when someone calls looking for another persons # etc.

While the addition of music is a great combination for phones or Pda's on an individual basis, the value of combining all three on one platform eludes me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

skype usb


Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever tried SKYPE for telephone calls over the internet?? A pal of mine says it's brilliant and works out much cheaper than conventional calls, just wondered if anyone else has signed up for it?

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

free call internet phone unlimited




Hi, great blog by the way - didn't think you'd mind me posting this anonymously - as you do allow anonymous posts ;-).

Anyone tried this Skype program yet for free telephone calls over the internet? A guy at work uses it all the time and because he signed all his friends and relatives up he saves a fortune on his calls. Might be worth a go.

Good luck with the blog






.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and in
depth information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


Here is my homepage - dalliance

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

My weblog; advokati u zenici

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

Blogarama