// Luddite Lounge: Presentation Tools For the Masses //
Luddite Lounge Climate Change Action
What Are You Doing About C02?
Pixels with Purpose
www.co2action.com
Save Money Now
Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

Presentation Tools For the Masses

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to do a presentation for a client in another city.

I'm not interested in the old standby RealVNC or it's derivitive, showmypc although it is a viable tool...just not the right one.

Things like Webex are great but, I figured that there must be an AJAX alternative.

Sure enough, a tool called Zohoshow fits the bill.

Not only that, there are a number of other cool tools from Zoho that will make your business run smoother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

Blogarama